1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by DVSABOOKS.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund, such as DVDs where the wrapper has been removed.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. Of course, as we do not charge postage there is nothing to refund. If you upgrade to a paid for delivery service please bear in mind this is non refundable in the event you change your mind about the purchase. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. If you have chosen to upgrade from a free postage option you will not be entitled to a refund on the postage costs you paid to receive the goods.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 4 working days, please bear in mind that some banks may take up to 7 working days to credit the refund to your account.h
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. You must advise us within 30 days of receiving your order if any of the goods provided are faulty.You should provide evidence of the fault and we may ask you to return the goods at our expense. You are entitled to a full refund in all cases where you demonstrate the items provided are faulty when received. If the item arrives damaged you may choose to accept it for a partial refund if you prefer.
13. In all instances you should contact us first to make us aware of any issues before contacting your card company.