Whether you're a learner, an experienced PCV driver or an instructor, this book is packed full of updated expert advice that will help you and passengers stay safe on the road, including information which forms the basis of the Driver CPC test. Stressing safety, competence and professionalism, it includes essential guidance for drivers of buses and coaches.
- Your responsibility - focus on safety, competence and professionalism. Features EC and UK legal requirements, working time and tachograph regulations
- Practical driving skills - including driving at night, motorway driving, all-weather driving, ecosafe driving, avoiding and dealing with congestion and breakdowns
- Preparing for your test - applying for your theory and practical tests and what to expect on the day, including full details of practical test requirements
- Staying safe - how to avoid accidents and ensure you are fit to drive, plus first aid tips
- Extra information - including international travel and a glossary of useful terms